Saturday, April 17, 2010

Thai Iced Tea












I was looking for something different to drink. By this time last summer I had not cut out coffee yet, so a replacement for that iced latte, 4000 calorie Starbucks was just what I had a craving for. That's when I concocted this little darling.

This is a great summer drink. It is so refreshing and yummy. Its also a good replacement for coffee on a warm summer morning.

INGREDIENTS (For one cup)
3 tea bags (I use chai cause it has Cardamom in it)
1/4 tablespoon of cardamom or nutmeg
3 teaspoons sweetener (I use agave)
1 cup boiling water
Ice
1/4 cup soy or rice milk

Add tea bags to boiling water. Add cardamom and sweetener. Let steep for 3 minutes. Pour over ice and swirl. Add soy milk. Sometimes I add an almond flavoring for variety.

0 comments: