- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 large cloves of minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoons salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 6 cups white kidney beans cooked
- 3 cups veggie stock
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 batch of fresh jumbo croutons
- fresh basil, juillian cut
Add 4 cups of beans, veggie stock, water and 1 1/2 teaspoons of rosemary. Increase and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from heat. Using an immersion blender blend well. Stir in remaining 2 cups of beans, lemon juice and remaining rosemary. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.